Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Dream

So, welcome to my blog. It's titled 2 Years Gone because yesterday, 7-24-12, marked two years since my mother has been gone. Today's post, a dream, is about what I had hoped for last night but never came. This year, there was no dream of Mama.  No hug, no kisses, nothing to remind me of her as she was. Seems two years have robbed me of that. I used to, as a child, dream of her leaving me and awake crying; now ,my nightmare has become a reality. Sometimes I get fleeting glimpses of her in dreams, not often, but sometimes.
The purpose of my blog is for others afflicted as I am can see what I go through every day. See I am Bipolar I, and it has gotten so severe for now that I can't work and am on disability. In spite of this, I was able to complete a Ph.D. in chemistry. This blog is also for loved ones of persons with Bipolar disorder. It will be here in all of it's rawness, but also in it's triumphs. You see, the thing I want to mention today is a dream, a dream that is two years gone.
BB
P.S. Please feel free to leave comments or questions for me either about yourself or a loved one. I'll do my best to answer.
BB

No comments:

Post a Comment